5.18.2009

numbers don't lie.


34-22-40. that's angel lola luv's stats. ki toy's johnson's (the chick from outkast's "i like the way you move" video) stats: 36-22-36.

chicks want those stats. and want them bad. apparently.

according to the american society of plastic surgeons, 900,000 Black women visited cosmetic surgeons in 2008 for booty enhancements, liposuction and other body beautifying procedures. 9,112 butt enhancements were performed in 2007.

i should have seen this coming. i remember going down to south beach for memorial day, years ago, and saw a girl with a butt pad on. i was no more good.

june's issue of essence has a very interesting article called the body shop (starts on page 111) that explores all the things (pole dancing, medical procedures, workshops) women are doing to be sexually attractive and get and/or keep a man.

speak on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I knew it...it's no way half these damn girls are walking around with these little waist and big butts. I know when I lost weight, I lost my butt too, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to get some more added.