2.13.2010

funky lala is closing.

wow. i saw the email come through this morning and was a little surprised; the subject line read: store closing event ...

history: 5 years ago when i got my bright idea to break into the world of fashion retail, i gassed up my 626 (or maybe it was my old camry, yeh it was my old camry) and headed north to nyc to attend a how to start your own fashion company seminar hosted by the ladies of funky lala. can't say i walked out of the seminar as an expert but i got just enough info to wet my entrepreneurial appetite and keep me pushing forward.

they knew their stuff and they inspired me. they've been at it for 10 years. i'm sure this is not the end for them.

check out their
shop site. they're offering 75% off of sale merchandise and 45% off of full priced merchandise.

No comments: