8.22.2010

kimora lee simmons parts from baby phat.

"after 14 years of conceiving and nurturing baby phat, it's time for me to move on and further expand my other businesses and create a new phenomenon, i adore all those who have faithfully been with me since the beginning. i'm forever dedicated to my family, fans and customers. my inspiration has always come from the fabulous women who have been with me through the years as we've grown from young party girls to power players! we're ready for our next journey together and we're taking a whole new generation of incredible young women with us. girl power unite!," says simmons.

of course simmons already has her hands in other ventures like the kls collection and her reality series, kimora: life in the fab lane, which she is currently shooting the 4rth season.

sounds like a great power move to make and i'd bet my next paycheck that there's so much more fabulosity to come from ms. kimora.

No comments: