7.22.2010

"you like me ... right now ... you like me."

... in my sally field voice.



carmen from carmen's closet has blessed me with my first blog award - the sunshine award. i'd like to thank God, my momma ... no, but seriously, this made me smile. just yesterday, i was thinking about wrapping this blog up for good. wasn't sure if this thing was on *taps imaginary mic, exits left*. but i don't know, maybe i'll stick around a little longer.

thanks carmen. be sure to check her blog out; i've been following for quite some time now.

so there's rules to this. and i will oblige. here we go:

rules:
-put the logo on your blog in your post.
-pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
-link the nominees within your post.
-let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
-share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


i pass the sunshine onto:

1.alee from alee's perspective; 2.kim from black style central; 3.savonne from stylish curves; 4.god gives us strength; 5.amandita from done n done; 6.felicia from da lipstick bandit; 7.country girl; 8.janique from her goody bag; 9.la dolce vita; 10.design scene; 11.dirty flaws; and 12. felisha from gardening in stilettos.

be sure to check out their blogs.

4 comments:

CarmenSays said...

I'm glad you're not wrapping it up just yet :] I harldy comment but I really do enjoy reading your blog, promise :] you have a great sense of humour and I love seeing all the gorgeous things you find! you really deserved the award xx

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the blog award sweety much appreciated!

Alissa said...

Thanks so much

Amanda said...

omg, I just found out about this ... thanks for the award sweetie =)