1.14.2009

my basic must-haves: make-up.

so yesterday i shared my beauty must-haves. next, it's time to put on my make-up. even though i'm just developing my love affair with make-up, my case looks like a dedicated wearer who knows what she's doing. full of goodies!

as i play around with different things, here are a few of my usuals:
concealer via mac! i tried to find one by kevyn aucoin that a friend of mine swears by but sephora didn't have my shade. i've been using this one by mac for years. it does the job.

i'm starting to see make-up as i see wine: expensive doesn't make it better. my make up forever foundation is growing on me but the dream matte mousse by maybelline suits me just fine, too.

mac paint pot in rubenesque. a pretty primer.
i'll play around with all eyeshadow brands but satin taupe by mac is my trusty.
i love my elf $3 mascara. good stuff. i'm not loyal to any eyeliner brand but i'm still trying to figure out why applying it is so complicated for me. more on that later.


i love my little eyebrow kit from elf: half brow gel and half brow powder. combined they give your brows a neat look.
so the sephora sales associate sucessfully convinced me to buy this finishing powder. it works. i guess.
and finally my absolute essential is oh baby from mac!
what are some of your make-up essentials?
stay tuned for my fashion essentials manana!

No comments: